Mission of Redemption Apostolic Preaching

Preaching Christ Messiah the Son of God. Proclaiming the good news of the Kingdom. Acts 26:18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

7/4/09

Studying on the End Times


I must say I am deeply grieved at these truths. when I see how far into the end days, last days, end times we are it sadening and i have found myself grieving and weeping before the Lord.

I am pushing forward with a renewed sense of urgency to see people 'made ready' by acknowledging the truth and setting their lives in order accordingly.

I hope to have audio and video comments coming forth. I want to wait until some of this mourning clears from my spirit to transmit and impart the right victorious spirit to the saints and a warning to the rebellious sinners.....

a day of joy and a day of gloom..

I have filtered through much information, opinions, teachings, commentary and have ordered new materials also full of scripture references to try to gain additional insight, timing and accuracy....

Lord Bless watch for future updates...

brother rich
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: